Making money was never this easy- U.S. retail e-commerce sales in 2016 is 322.17 billion dollars, and to grow 485.27 billon dollars by 2021. This means internet is a new mode of money making. Here are few tips how to make money working from home.
Make cash online
1. Start your own blog or a blog, and earn money online: Now a days you can start your own website or a blog in less than 20 minutes using several hosting companies, such as Bluehost, Godaddy, GatorHost, iPage, etc., This is the most efficient way to make money from home without need of any college degree, and you can be your own boss.
Here is link for step-by-step guide to launch your website in 20 minutes.
2. Use your blog or website to advertise products: Affiliate marketing is one of the most popular (not to mention quickest) ways to make money from your website or blog. Start by finding a product you like and would recommend.
3. Google Adsense: AdWords are the advertisements that show up on the top of Google search result pages.
AdSense is the reverse, allowing publishers (which includes bloggers and other website owners like yourself) to tap into Google’s immense advertising network so that other advertisers can run ads on their website.
Once you sign up, Google will place a simple code on your website that will identify the content of your site and start displaying relevant advertisements.
For example, if your site is about pets (dogs & cats), Google AdSense will start showing your visitors ads for cat food, dog training and more.
4. Accept donations from your visitors: Don’t have a ton of monthly visits, but you do have a strong, engaged community? Simply ask your readers to donate! Accepting one-off donations isn’t a fast road to wealth, however, it can help you cover expenses in the short-term if people like what you have to say and want to support your journey.
For example, PayPal offers little donation buttons that only take about ten minutes to add to your website, offering you a quick way to recoup what you might be spending on hosting, new product creation, research, and all of the other costs to maintain a healthy, active blog.
5. Flip your website: For example, if your website is making $500 per/month through selling ad space, you might be able to sell the site for $5,000 – $10,000 (which is about 12x – 22x monthly income).
That means if you’ve built up a following (or possibly even sold a few products or included advertising on your site), you might be able to sell it to someone else and make a quick buck.
Please read the original article for detailed description and more tips at https://websitesetup.org/33-ways-to-monetize-website/